This is a classic Mexican side dish that is usually eaten in tacos, it often comes with the selection of salsas in many restaurants or taco stands and is really good with beef or pork. It goes well with anything you would serve a salad with or as a side dish at a BBQ or buffet. Nopales, also known as prickly pear, are cheap and healthy and easy to prepare once you know how. (more…)
A collection of my favourite recipes & remedies from Mexico and around the world.
Liebster Blog Award
- Nice Bit of Titti and Fanny Anyone?!
- Word of the Week – Escabeche & How To Make Pickled Jalapeño & Habanero Chilies
- Awareness, Responsibility & Suffering – are you responsible?
- Jugo Verde – Nopal, Pineapple, Orange and Parsley Whole Juice
- Dirty Dancing Cops Gettin’ Down at Colima Surf Side, Manzanillo.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.