Papaya is a strange fruit, not everyone can appreciate its delicate perfumey flavour and soft melt in the mouth texture. I learned to love it while travelling in Thailand, anytime I had a bad stomach the papaya was there to help. It works in both ways too, as in, if you suffer with constipation the fruit is an amazing digestive aid and if the problem is the opposite, then the seeds offer a natural and very effective yet gentle solution for diarrhea. For those who are not so keen on eating the fruit you can make a delicious juice in a couple of minutes with a blender and a few simple ingredients, which is what i did with the papaya that a friend gave us from their garden the other day. A quick and easy way to incorporate papaya into your diet. (more…)
A collection of my favourite recipes & remedies from Mexico and around the world.
- Nice Bit of Titti and Fanny Anyone?!
- Word of the Week – Escabeche & How To Make Pickled Jalapeño & Habanero Chilies
- Awareness, Responsibility & Suffering – are you responsible?
- Jugo Verde – Nopal, Pineapple, Orange and Parsley Whole Juice
- Dirty Dancing Cops Gettin’ Down at Colima Surf Side, Manzanillo.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.