Liebster Blog Award – PsyKdeliaSmiths’ First Ever Nomination & Nominees
Well I arrived at work earlier than usual today due to the Easter Holidays, and half asleep due to the neighbours partying all night. Got my morning fix of coffee and opened my email to find that PsyKdeliaSmiths’ Kitchen has been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Matchamochimoo, the author of one of the fabulous food blogs I follow. I would like to say a huge thank you to her as this is my first ever nomination and didn’t really think anyone was that interested in my little blog! Since I have started work I do not have as much free time to blog but knowing that the are others that enjoy reading my blog gives me the incentive to keep going!
Once again Thank you to Matchamochimoo for the nomination 🙂
What is the award about? Liebster is a German word that means favourite, so after a little investigation I found that this award is presented by bloggers to other bloggers who have 200 or less followers. According to this post by another nominated blogger Sophhy.onimpression.com the award started in Germany in 2010 and there are no real rules, she says:
The real “gist” of the Liebster Award is that there is no real award. There are no judges, no special rules. No website with an official team to congratulate you and hold your hand. It’s mostly what you want it to be. If you receive the award, you can 1) accept it and 2) pass it along. It’s that easy.
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
In no particular order, but they are all blogs I enjoy and think deserve recognition! Keep up the good work 🙂
Ok.. so that’s it! I better get back to work selling water sports and tours in sunny Manzanillo, Mexico – wish me luck 🙂
- My nomination for the “Liebster Award” (zestnzen.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award! (fiftyshadesofgelato.wordpress.com)
- The nominees for the Liebster Award with love (motheroutlaw.wordpress.com)
- A New Liebster Award (projectfirestarter.wordpress.com)
- Liebster award (clairelewisco.wordpress.com)